Our company provides complete consulting and outsourcing services in engineering design, project management and telecommunications.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Designs research ideas into technical plans for prototypes using computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-assisted engineering (CAE) software
· Reporting progress reports for project managers and clients
· Take into account the environmental impact of new products
· Testing, collecting and analyzing data from tests on prototypes
· Designs modification and re-testing
· Research – using mathematical modelling to work out whether new developments and innovations would work and be cost effective
· An excellent grasp of engineering and design principles
· strong problem-solving skills
· A creative approach for generating new ideas
· A sound knowledge of computer assisted design (CAD) software
· 0-1 years of experience in related position.
A degree or HND in civil/ Structural, Material, electrical & mechanical engineering