Great brands Nigeria limited seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Help set policies.
- Evaluate work output.
- Receive classroom instruction in subjects related to their rotational experience.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective, including marketing, sales, customer services, purchasing, merchandising, and personnel departments.
- Handle established accounts to gain familiarity.
- Adhere to guidelines of formal written training program.
- Attend periodic evaluations.
- Achieve a passing score in all areas of the management training program in order to continue in the program.
- Use company reports to analyze sales, gross profit and inventory activity.
- Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
- Report stock activity to management by monitoring and analyzing stock balances
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
- Responsible for working alongside managers and accepting delegated responsibilities and duties with the goal of eventually becoming a manager.
Eligible Candidate Should Possess The Following Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications, especially Dynamics.
- Knowledge of Federal and State financial regulations.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Education: A good Bachelor's Degree of HND in Accounting ,Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics,
- Experience: 0-1 Years.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/408243 to apply for this job .