Edge Communication is one of the foremost Information Technology Solutions Companies in Nigeria. Since our inception over two decades ago, we have evolved from a small organization pushing boxes to customers to a company providing enterprise ICT services to mid range and large scale companies across Nigeria. Our business model has and continues to be to partner the best global ICT brands thereby delivering the best solutions to our clients.
Edge Communication requires the services of a qualified and experienced candidate for this position
- Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record keeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements :
- A minimum of HND in a relevant field
- Intelligent and self starter
- Sound human relation & detailed in issues analysis
- 2+ years working experience.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/402056 to apply for this job .