Helpdesk/Support Analyst &Trainee
Edge Communication is one of the foremost Information Technology Solutions Companies in Nigeria. Since our inception over two decades ago, we have evolved from a small organization pushing boxes to customers to a company providing enterprise ICT services to mid range and large scale companies across Nigeria. Our business model has and continues to be to partner the best global ICT brands thereby delivering the best solutions to our clients.
- Provide technical support to telephone and email requests from users for all PC hardware, software and associated peripherals.
- Log support calls and document their outcome to facilitate the resolution of common queries.
- Redirect or escalate support requests to the appropriate member of the IT Support Centre.
- Pro-actively provide information to users on the progress of outstanding support calls.
- Contribute to ensuring that the Branch systems and software are kept up to date and messages are passed on and feedback received promptly.
- Deploy PCs and associated peripherals including new installations and the redeployment of existing equipment.
- Install and configure operating systems to agreed standards under the direction of the Team Lead.
- Maintain the existing PCs and peripherals to standards determined by the Client, by performing upgrades, new installations and carrying out routine procedures
Desired Skills and Experience
- OND / B.Sc / HND Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related Field
- 2 Years relevant experience
- ITIL and MCP Certifications will be added advantage
- Good knowledge of Power, AVR, Inverter/Good Networking Background/ Excellent Hardware knowledge
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/402055 to apply for this job .