GDM Group strives to achieve through her combined operations of her equity member companies and her adjunct consultants of over 400 years combined commercial experience. We offer from one off sales of marketing project to end to end management off commercial projects.
- The 3D animator will be required to design animated graphics and put them into a sequence that will fit appropriate media platforms.
- The 3D animation artist will also work for the development of content wherever animation is required.
- He/she is expected to blend knowledge and entertainment in an animated format to produce infotainment content for the ease of target audience.
- Communicate with the creative team to understand the concept and requirements of a project.
- Draw sketches and develop storyboards according to the script.
- Create 2D models of the sketches in the computer and modify the design if required.
- Work with the creative team for character design and discuss the changes that will enhance the appearance of the sequence as a whole.
- Add background, sound, texture, colors, lighting and other attributes to an animation.
- Create separate frames for each sequence and put the sequence on timeline to match the script and soundtrack.
- Edit and fine tune the animation sequence and ensure that the final product meets the project requirements.
- A degree in any related discipline and/or advanced skill in graphic and multimedia design with more than three year's experience.
- A postgraduate qualification in animation will be strategic.
- Should be highly creative and spontaneous.
- Experienced in working with a number of applications including but not limited to Maya, Adobe Flash, Adobe Creative
- Suite, Cinema 4D, and other applications used in graphic designing and animation.
- Understands the aesthetics of visual communication.
- Very creative and have a knack for storytelling.
- Pays attention to details and possesses the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Possess advanced video editing skills and ability to assemble raw material into a finished product; the material may consist of camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.