IKI LEADS LTD, a manufacturing/production company needs the services of qualified candidates to fill this role
- Work closely with the Creative Director on issues regarding the company.
- Manage Schedule of the Creative Director, respond to emails, book and confirm appointments.
- Manage the media content and external conversations of the company -Do write-ups, update promos/freebies on social media pages, contacts and the likes [not limited to whats been stated].
- Report new processes, developments and happenings.
- Accompany Creative Director for meetings, events, soirees, trade-shows, photo-shoots, market and much more.
- Manage some indirect teams, processes and projects on specific occasions.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of OND
- Must love fashion, style, entertainment, beauty and design;
- Should NOT be above 25yrs;
- Must be proficient in MS Office Applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc [proficiency in extra apps, an advantage];
- Must be good looking and stylish;
- Must be teachable, well spoken plus, a good diction;
- Must be Book Smart, Street Smart and Must know her way around Lagos [including all the nooks and crannies of the city];
- Must be Bold, Daring, Polite, Friendly and Sociable;
- Must possess the ability to Create rapport, Market and Close Deals unsupervised;
- Ability to multitask is vital;
- Must be Innovative and Creative with the ability to improvise when needed;
- Must possess Social Media skills and must be Internet friendly;
- Should have a valid International passport.
Only for those who live in Lagos
Knowledge of an extra language(s) is an advantage [local or international].
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/390063 to apply for this job .