Rubydon Pharmaceuticals LTD seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Achieve branch objectives for sales and profit performance
- Handles customer issues and gives refunds
- Sets priorities of store specialists and staffing
- Manage and assigned set of branch offices for business growth.
- Develop best practices and standard tools to improve operational efficiency.
- Monitor key metrics and develop operational strategies for profitability.
- Suggest skill development programs for Branch Operations Managers.
- Provide guidance and support to field office staffs.
- Plan and schedule appropriate training programs.
- Oversee HR related procedures such as recruitment, salary negotiation, promotions, transfers, etc.
- Ensure in compliance with the local labor laws.
- Collaborate with finance team to determine salary hike, allowances, payments, etc.
- Streamline all field office operational, functional and administrative systems based on local laws and regulations.
- Address all issues and concerns relating to the field office operations.
- Develop operational policies and procedures for maximizing sales and profitability.
- Monitor and manage filed office expenses within assigned budget.
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of financial reports.
- Review and approve all purchase orders related to office equipment and supplies.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of NCE
- 1-3 years expeience
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/388907 to apply for this job .