Wellrose Pharmacists enjoy working in a community pharmacy setting that provides total health care to their neighborhood customers.
Retail pharmacies provide the most accessible health care resources in the community. Now, more than ever, retail pharmacists are looked to for guidance in managing the total health of their patients.
Our pharmacists are part of a community where they know their patients by name. With a holistic approach to health care management, our pharmacy staff provides a full complement of pharmaceutical services in a community pharmacy setting with a workflow model to allow world-class patient care.
We offer a pharmacy career in a challenging and evolving retail environment. Join us in making a difference in the lives of our patients, customers, and communities.
The Pharmacist works under the direction of the Pharmacy Manager to assist in pharmacy operations by supporting the mission, vision, and values of Wellrose Pharmacy. Our pharmacists provide comprehensive pharmaceutical care through filling prescriptions, providing clinical services, and counseling patients. In addition, pharmacists are responsible to maintain standards in the absence of the Pharmacy Manager and may be required to assume the essential responsibilities and duties of the Pharmacy Manager when needed.
- Assist in pharmacy operations to achieve business objectives by increasing sales and gross margins, managing equipment, limiting expenses, directing operations to minimize wait times, monitoring department performance metrics, upholding proper pharmacy and general safety procedures and standards, and partnering with management in developing and implementing store programs to help meet sales objectives and increase prescription volume
- Maintain inventory levels to company goals, rotates stock, complies with recalls, and utilizes return process
- Work with Pharmacy Manager to coordinate pharmacy schedule; assist with direction and monitoring of pharmacy personnel and performance
- All activities related to the preparation, dispensing, and sale of prescription and pharmacy-related products
- Participate in the Wellrose Pharmacy Care Program, including administering immunizations, travel medicine, medication therapy management, and other specialty programs; this includes successful completion of specific and periodic on-the-job trainings.
- Focus on customer satisfaction and needs, ensuring that customers are provided World Class Customer Service through use of best practices and prompt communication with physicians, vendors, and colleagues
- Ensure all work processes are performed efficiently and effectively at each work station by prioritizing workload and organizing workflow
- Verifies accuracy of pharmacy team by following established procedures
- Works in communication with various levels of management to resolve issues
- Maintains proper pharmacy and general safety procedures and standards, including department cleanliness
- Supports timely implementation of company policies, procedures, and programs
- Follows compliance for all local, state, and federal laws, company policies and procedures, and state regulations regarding intern, technician, and assistant training and licensure
- Maintains all state and federal record keeping for legend drugs and controlled substances
- Adheres to company and division dress code standards and maintains professional appearance of the pharmacy
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Pharmacy Graduate from an accredited Institution of higher learning
- Must have an active pharmacy license from PCN with all held licenses in good standing and be immunization certified
- Knowledge of laws governing drugs and pharmacy products
- Self-motivated with the ability to complete work with a minimum of supervision under tight time frames
- Maintains honesty, integrity, and high levels of efficiency and accuracy at all times
- Demonstrated practice of and high-level skill in multi-tasking, championing change, initiative, customer service, interpersonal relations including building relationships and resolving conflict, decision making, problem solving, teamwork, and verbal and written communication
- Ability to work a variety of schedules to include long hours, evenings, holidays, and weekends
- Repetitive standing, bending, stooping, kneeling, lifting, stretching, and reaching
- Bilingual YORUBA strongly desired but not required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and pharmacy-related software
- Strong interest in Clinical Pharmacy and Impacting Patient care positively
Wellrose is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diverse talent and backgrounds.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/386466 to apply for this job .