Role & Process
As a PowerGen 360 Intern you will rotate through functions within the organization, the goal
here is to get you a well rounded understanding of what PowerGen does.
Step 1- Assignment - Week 1 Upon resumption you will be assigned a mentor and be given a project to complete
Step 2 - Presentation- Week 12 -You’ll present your project and get valuable feedback. Based on your performance you’ll be posted to a specific functional unit that best suits both the organization’s needs.
Step 3- Retention or Rotation - After 12 months with the company we may either retain ( full time offer ) or rotate you towards a different function within the next batch of PowerGen 360 Interns.
What you gain
- Real-time experience to build your resume
- Networking with renewable energy with industry experts
- Paid work
- Free lunch
- Spots & Quotas
- There are only a few spots available for internships in 2020, hence you are encouraged to apply early.
- Please note that Interns will go through a performance evaluation every 3 months and showing up at work daily is mandatory.
- Degree ( Will be verified)
- Technical HND - electrical electronics etc
- Bachelor’s degree (will be verified) - English, engineering, math, statistics , economics and finance preferred. Others will be considered if a strong work ethic and the ability to learn quickly are shown
Skills - The successful candidate will be:
- Able to write, present and communicate succinctly and clearly
- Able to do research and learn new topics quickly
- Able to travel for work within Nigeria when required
- Punctual, organized and smart working. Please note that (lip service and extended office presence do not count towards performance. Intelligent delivery of tasks, ownership and internalizing the company’s Mantras will be more helpful towards becoming a rockstar intern.
- Must be able to use excel and G Suite
- Must be able to prepare a cost benefit analysis for data-driven decision making