We are a cutting-edge multinational start-up aimed at providing solutions for international trade both in the business to business (B2B) commodities trade, and business to consumer (B2C) retail fulfillment. Through a single relationship and low-cost integration, we enable vendors to transact business seamlessly.
This role will include organizing the storage and distribution of goods using complex IT and telecommunications systems; planning and managing the movement of goods in a supply chain by liaising with suppliers of raw material, manufacturers, retailers and consumers. This role may also involve transportation, stock control, warehousing and ensuring that structures are in place to monitor the flow of goods and materials.
- Monitor the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods;
- Coordinate and control the order cycle and associated information systems;
- Analyse data to monitor performance, plan improvements and forecast demand;
- Allocate and manage staff resources according to changing needs;
- Liaise and negotiate with customers and suppliers;
- Develop business by gaining new contracts, analysing logistical problems and producing new solutions;
- Implement health and safety procedures;
- Manage staff training issues;
- Motivate other members of the team;
- Provide general project management and other duties as assigned.
- First degree in any relevant discipline
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/216691 to apply for this job .