A Quarry Manager is required in Nigeria by a leading civil engineering company to run a large Quarry.
- Closely monitoring all areas of the quarry to ensure that extraction and processing work is carried out to the highest standard;
- Liaising with staff on site and dealing with any technical or staffing challenges that arise;
- Undertaking regular site inspections and risk assessments in order to comply with all health and safety regulations;
- Examining the materials produced to ensure that a high quality of product is maintained;
- Assessing equipment and production materials levels;
- Ordering new items as required;
- Checking that all vehicles on site are maintained to a good standard.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- An engineering degree
- At least 1 year experience
- Have experience in a Quarry Manager or Supervisor
- Ideally will have worked in West Africa previously
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/198931 to apply for this job .