Thanks for your interest in writing a guest post(s) for the Jobberman blog.
Our readers are job seekers, employers (hiring managers, HR pros, and recruiters), and aspiring entrepreneurs. Topics we’re interested in include:
Job search advice
Job search success stories/ Motivationals
Job search tools and technology reviews
Career/ Entrepreneurial advice
Career management tools and technology reviews
Attracting, hiring, and retaining advice (for hiring managers, HR pros, or recruiters)
- We will ONLY publish articles submitted by Writers who are willing to post consistently.
- Present new ideas/insights, fresh perspectives, and unique approaches. We like to present readers with novel ideas and thoughts. Think about why readers should care about your post while you work on your draft.
- We reserve the right to edit, re-write or reject posts (title, inclusive). We’ll make minor edits without informing you first and we’ll send a post back if we think your topic needs more work.
- Article should not be less than 1,200 words.
- Guest posts are unpaid and must be non-promotional. However; in return, we will provide you a 20-word promotional by-line and author page with an extended bio – here you can include (at most) 2 links to your blog or website and your social media profiles.
- No link in the body of your post should be promotional and the links should be relevant in the topical context.
- Content must be unique, fresh and thought-provoking. Since we write to the same audience, we hate to repeat ourselves.
- Point of emphasis – we would not accept culled articles or articles you’ve submitted elsewhere; all articles must be written for Jobberman.
- We don’t like to decline posts, but it could happen.
- Send in your completed, ready-to-publish article to email@example.com with Guest Post as subject of the email. DO NOT send in an article for appraisal, or to confirm if your write-up will win you a Nobel prize.
If your article does not follow this format, it would be rejected.
Section 1. Introduction
Section 2. What you will learn
Section 3. Body
Section 4. Conclusion
Please note that the article must contain 3 relevant external links and 3 relevant internal links and must be at least 1200 words.
Failure to comply with the above would result in an immediate rejection of your guest post