The process of selecting a Master of Business Administration (MBA) selection requires much research and reflection. Today, hundreds of thousands of business professionals actively seek admission to the business schools of their choice. At the same time, top international MBA programmes like the Access MBA Tour; a one-to-one MBA event, also invest time in personally communicating with prospective applicants in order to build a diverse MBA class and alumni network.
Over the last century, the MBA degree has been an important contribution to career development. It has gained a sound reputation beyond the corporate world in almost every professional field and industry, and across every continent.
Below are reasons why ‘in-person MBA meetings’ are crucial to your MBA selection process.
- The MBA is a Personal Commitment
The decision to do an MBA should revolve around your career, lifestyle and future development initiatives. The credibility and approach of a school are important factors MBA candidates need to consider. You can easily discern how different MBA programmes match your expectations by speaking with their representatives in person.
- Business Meetings with Business Schools
Determined MBA applicants take the opportunity to talk business with MBA representatives one-on-one. They find out which business schools will sincerely work with them to reach their personal and professional goals. MBA meetings also allow applicants receive feedback on how competitive it is to get admitted to the schools involved.
- 25 Constructive Minutes in Nigeria
Access MBA’s One-to-One event enables professionals to meet the representatives of schools that were carefully selected to correspond with their professional background and expectations. Thus, the school and the MBA candidate are already familiar with one another and each 25-minute meeting is spent discussing the topics that matter the most.
- Gain an Admission Advantage
One-to-One MBA event participants get a sneak preview of their chances for admission by asking the right questions and putting forward their best presentation skills. Among the top-ranked, and thus, most competitive, business schools participating in the Access MBA event in Lagos are:
- HEC Paris
- Manchester BS
- Washington University in St. Louis – Olin
- York University – Schulich School of Business
- Arizona State University – WP Carey School of Business
- Audencia Nantes School of Management
- EU Business School International
- Hult International Business School
- Real-Time Professional Guidance at the Access MBA Tour
Getting an MBA degree is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, and MBA applicants appreciate expert advice. Before, after and in-between the business school meetings, event visitors can receive free MBA consulting on any aspect of MBA selection, GMAT preparation, funding options and MBA application strategies to help guarantee a successful business education investment.
Why consider an MBA?
- Helps you dig deeper into your passion regardless of your area of specialization
- A Masters Degree opens up the doors of opportunity for you as most employers have a preference for candidates with a Masters Degree
- Gives you an edge over candidates who do not have a Masters Degree especially for jobs that make it a minimum requirement
- With a Masters Degree, you have a shot at living a better start to life especially as it concerns your career and lifestyle
- Helps you retire much earlier than any of your peers since you would have better shots at landing a good job and can start saving earlier
- You have a strong tendency to build a very strong network within your area of specialization
- Employers consider candidates with Masters Degrees a richer option when hiring as they find them more desirable
Meet Top Business Schools’ Admissions Directors in Person
The Access MBA Tour will return to Lagos in September 2017 and will bring together, top international business schools from Canada, USA, Europe and Asia.
The Access MBA event in Lagos holds on September 9.
How to Register
Online registration is free. By registering at least 10 days before the MBA event, participants will receive a profile evaluation and a personalised consultation to identify the most suitable business schools at the event.