As one of Africa’s leading volunteer-driven organizations Slum2School Africa offers the opportunity to join a growing network of over 6600 volunteers across 26 countries, Slum2School has provided educational scholarships and supported over 26,000 children through various programs and built various learning centers.
If you are Interested in implementing new ideas with our dynamic community, the following are the requirements to volunteer at Slum2School Africa:
GET INSTANT ACCESS
9 Awesome Sample Cover Letters!
The Perfect Cover Letter Templates to Show Off Your Skills
- Be within the ages of 18 Years and Above.
- Located anywhere worldwide.
- Be Passionate about Children and community development.
- Be willing to offer your talents, time, creativity and skills as at when required.
Field management, Monitoring and Evaluation, Community relationship, External Relations, Arts and creativity, Education and Children management, Engineering and Construction, Social work and development, Psychology and counseling, Project management, Fundraising and partnerships, Accounting and finance, Public relations, Communication and Reporting, Web Development and Management, Photography and Videography etc.
- An opportunity to make a difference and be a part of the reputable Slum2School Community.
- Connect and Network with a diverse range of young amazing change agents with similar interests.
- Improve your leadership Skills and Boost your Career options.
The deadline for application is 31st March 2018, join Slum2School Africa as they make a difference and bring hope to every child.