A new and improved Jobberman Nigeria website upgrade is here for you. It feels just like yesterday when our founder Ayodeji Adewunmi and co-founders Opeyemi Awoyemi and Olalekan Olude set out to build a platform where job seekers find job opportunities and career tips, and employers access qualified candidates and recruitment advice..
Since going live in August 2009, we have grown to become Nigeria’s top jobs website, West Africa’s most popular job search engine (Forbes) and one of Africa’s top 5 recruitment sites (IT News Africa). We couldn’t have achieved this without the 2 million career professionals and 50, 000 employers who choose to interact with our platform everyday.
Our recent upgrade features key changes that improves your job search and hiring experience. Below are some of the features you should look out for when you visit our website:
Improved Home Page
With the improved and new Jobberman Nigeria website upgrade, our home page experience to allows you see top jobs and latest jobs as they come in. You are also able to search for jobs based on your preferences such as function, location, keywords and other key details.
New Employer Dashboard
We took feedback from our users to build a new and improved Jobberman dashboard. The new employer dashboard allows you to:
- Post & manage your job adverts.
- Track,view and manage applications.
- Create candidate pools
- Save jobs (added to favorites) to view later.
A Redesigned Job-seeker Profile
The job seeker profile has been upgraded to brand you better and boost your chances of getting hired even when you’re not actively applying for jobs. Some of the upgrades that come with the new profile include:
- Profile Picture: Allows employers see who they are profiling
- Professional Headline: Summarises who you are Professionally. E.g ‘Product Manager & Business Analyst’, ‘Digital Marketing Expert’ etc
- Specifications of your preferred jobs: Helps us know what jobs you really want
- Job Search Availability Status: Gives insight to Jobberman Nigeria & recruiters as well as what to expect when contacting you
- Career Summary: Allows you to sell yourself to employers in your own words
- Projects & Portfolio: A great way to prove your worth via your present and past roles.
What are you waiting for? Take a look around and share your experience on our new and improved website. Feel free to share with your friends and connect with us on our different social platforms on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram. We are continuously committed to connecting job seekers to the right job opportunities and employers to qualified professionals. Join us to experience the new and improved Jobberman Nigeria!