Jobberman, the No. 1 job website in West Africa, recently concluded a partnership with the prestigious Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) to promote the first-of-its-kind Masters in Business Administration programme in Nigeria.
Unlike regular MBA programmes, the ABU MBA is unique because it allows students to make use of Study Tablets to take video lectures from the best crop of ABU lecturers offline while students interact and send in assignments online. Application is currently ongoing.
To apply now, click here.
Director of Distance Learning Centre (DLC) of the institution, Professor Adamu Zoaka Hassan said in his reaction to the partnership: “we are happy to announce the partnership with Jobberman as it affords all Jobberman users the opportunity to benefit from an innovative MBA programme from a jewel University in Nigeria. They should expect great, industry-relevant and fulfilling learning experience.”
According to the Head of Jobberman Learning Division, Ibijoke Okeowo, the partnership gives Jobberman users who become students of ABU MBA access to special internship placements and support for job placement after the program completion.
The MBA is suited for middle level workers with BSc or HND qualifications in the private or public sector who want to accelerate their careers, and also entry level workers or fresh graduates who need an extra advantage in the workplace and job market.
Start your application today by clicking here.
Find more about the programme on www.abudlc.edu.ng
For enquiries, call 01-3429309.
15 Things You Should Know About a Masters Degree
- A Masters degree broadens your horizon and deepens your knowledge about your field of specialization
- Helps you dig deeper into your passion regardless of your area of specialization
- Prepares you for a successful career in your workplace on the strength of your insight
- A Masters Degree opens up the doors of opportunity for you as most employers have a preference for candidates with a Masters Degree
- You will earn a minimum of 30% more than you would have earned without a Masters Degree
- Gives you an edge over candidates who do not have a Masters Degree especially for jobs that make it a minimum requirement
- A Masters Degree offers you more opportunities post graduation when job hunting
- Offers you a whole new set of job opportunities that would have been beyond your reach prior to getting the degree
- With a Masters Degree, you have a shot at living a better start to life especially as it concerns your career and lifestyle
- Helps you retire much earlier than any of your peers since you would have better shots at landing a good job and can start saving earlier
- You have a strong tendency to build a very strong network within your area of specialization
- A Masters Degree also delivers high calibre internship opportunities with formidable brands and organisations
- Opens up the doors of exposure as you would meet and interact with individuals from different backgrounds and fields
- It triggers promotion at work especially within an organisation with structures for development
- Employers consider candidates with Masters Degrees a richer option when hiring as they find them more desirable
Are you ready for your MBA programme?
To get started, click here or call 01-3429309 for enquiries