Plan to attend HR TECH West Africa 2018. HR TECH is West Africa’s largest gathering of HR and IT professionals on 16 November 2018 at Land Mark Event Centre, Lekki, Lagos. This years event promising to be impactful as it is themed ‘The Future of HR; Re-positioning HR for Organizational Efficiency-The West African Perspective’.
HR TECH West Africa 2018 Benefits to You
- You will learn new HR techniques and methodologies that will drive efficiency in your company/business.
- Meet your target market; HR and IT professionals from all across West Africa
- Increase your brand awareness in West Africa
- Opportunity exhibit your products (goods and services)
- Ability to network with over 1,500 HR and IT professionals
- Be seen beyond the shores of West Africa (Live Stream Across Africa)
- Advance your business interest with adverts in event materials and ads
- Coverage by major West African Media House
Features of HR TECH West Africa 2018
HR TECH 2018 is interactive, open and direct, as we aim to cut straight into the heart of the Human Resource concerns of today’s executive vis-à-vis the challenging economic state and business climate. Some sessions at this event include the following:
- The Future of HR; Re-positioning HR for Organizational Efficiency-The West African Perspective.
- Business Intelligence and HR Management.
- The Future of Technology, Africa the New Frontier; A case study of the Finnish Experience.
- Managing People for Results, The Role of HRMS (Human Resource Management System).
- Artificial Intelligence and Business Performance.
- Optimizing Human Capital and Technology in Africa (Discussion Session)
Key Speakers at HR TECH 2018
- Dr Edward Kwapong – President, Institute of Human Resource Management Practitioners, Ghana.
- Olawale Adediran – VP, Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria and HR Director at FMN Plc.
- Alhassan Augustine Christian Turay, President Human Capital Institute Sierra Leone.
- Omolara Awoyemi, the MD at SureGroup.
- Babafemi Ogungbamila- Chief Technology Officer, Interswitch.
- Ejiroghene Noserime, GTBank Head of Performance & Career Management.
- Mofoluwaso Ilevbare- Snr.HR Manager, West & East Africa, P&G.
- Kunle Salau- CEO, AFC Consulting and Automata Associates.
- Goke Olaegbe- MD, Naij.com etc.
To register for this event, kindly visit www.godp.co.uk/hrtech2018.
There is also an opportunity to exhibit your goods and services at this event or sponsor the conference. For more details on this kindly call 08060126972.
For more inquiries, kindly call +234 8060126972 , +234 9090011544, +234 8066559051. You can also email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.