Yes yes! We are more than halfway through our Fashion Entrepreneurship Course series and this month we will be addressing the fundamental problem all fashion designers and even other entrepreneurs have – making sales and making a profit.
FEC 6 Theme: “How to Sell Your Clothes & Make a Profit on Your Clothing Line”
Modules: Learn How To:
1. Determine a Suitable Selling price for Your Garments.
2. Develop Effective Sales & Marketing Channels for Your Clothing Line
3. Increase Your Sales Through Effective Networking
Date: Saturday, 25 August, 2012
Time: 12 noon – 6pm
Venue: Tom Associates, 5/7 Alade Lawal Street (opposite Anthony Police Station), Anthony Village, Lagos
Course Fees: N15,000 (includes folder with training materials, light refreshments & training certificate)
5% Discounts available for:
– registrations by Wednesday, 22nd August, 2012;
– current & previous Martwayne students;
– if you refer a friend.
Cash or Online transfer into the “Martwayne Dynamiques” account, number 101 223 3897 at any Zenith Bank branch reserves your seat on the Course.
We look forward to welcoming you on the 25th!