Would you like to display our latest jobs on your site?
Insert one of the following snippets in your page's HTML code, in the position where the ads should appear:
- Get latest 15 jobs from all categories and all types, posted in the past 7 days, in random order:
- Get last 10 full-time jobs posted in the past 15 days, ordered by publish date (newest on top) and use your own graphics as header!:
- Get latest jobs published by a company (e.g. Accenture):
The parameters you can use when calling the API, are:
- action: "getJobs" - all jobs / "getJobsByCompany" - a single company's jobs
- type: "0" - all / "fulltime" / "parttime" / "freelance";
- category: "0" - all / "it" / "healthcare" / "oil and gas" / "telecoms" / education-training" / "marketing";
- count: number of job ads to display;
- random: "1" - display randomly / "0" - display ordered by publish date (newest on top);
- days_behind: get only jobs posted in the past X days (type "0" if you don't want to limit this);
The parameters for styling the widget are:
Format: showJobs(html_container, css_class, textcolor, widgetwidth, widgetheight, logoimage, bgcolor)
Example: showJobs('jobber-container', 'jobber-list', '#000', '400', '200', 'http://jobberman.com/img/wdgtitle.jpg','#ffff00' )
The first two variables ('jobber-container' and 'jobber-list') are constants - change only if you want to specify your own styles (very advanced users).
- textcolor: Color of the text
- widgetwidth: Width of the widget
- widgetheight: Height of the widget
- logoimage: You can replace the Jobberman logo. Just specify your inage path.
- bgcolor: Background Color of the Widget
Best practice: Let the width of your logo image should: the width of the widget (widgetwidth).
Need some help here? Contact us via email@example.com