The Postgraduate Certificate Courses are short online courses that can be completed between 5 hours - 3 months. The courses can be started at anytime and the study time is also flexible.
Candidates are expected to have a minimum of 50% in their test assessment for them to have successfully completed the programme after which they will be issued a soft copy of their certificate via mail.
However, candidates who do not meet up to the 50% pass mark will have to repeat the test and pay a resit fee of N10,000 before their certificate can be issued.
Since the PGC Programme is a Postgraduate (MBA Pathway), candidates have the option of completing all the modules + eight (8) assignments to acquire the Level 7 PGD Certificate.
Learning outcomes are:
• Identifying e-marketing communication characteristics
• Understanding the use of traditional e-marketing techniques
• Assessing the role of emerging e-marketing techniques
• Measuring effectiveness of e-marketing communication
• Forecasting future developments in e-marketing communication