A firm in the food services sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Transporting and receiving items quickly by Tricycle.
- Organizes item orders by editing for price, promotions, weight compliance.
- Keeping record of daily visits in the vehicle log books.
- Cashing of cheques and making payments at the bank.
- Dispatching letters from office to office/residential arena
- Arranges shipments by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating delivery requirements; placing and expediting orders.
- Ships items by examining items, destination, route, rate, delivery time; ordering carriers.
- Verifies items shipped by matching bills of lading; reconciling quantities; noting discrepancies.
- Keeps customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date and method, and current status; answering questions.
- Replaces damaged items, shortages determining optimal response of replacement or credit.
- Protects organization reputation by keeping pricing, promotion, purchase order, and credit-limit information confidential.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/506303 to apply for this job .