A firm in the ICT sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Do you think you have enviable customer relation skills?
Can you hold your head above water at all times and have the amazing ability to quench a raging fire with only a water bottle?
Are you forward thinking, smart and highly intelligent?
If you fit all criteria listed above, then you could be the next on our team. Why not use the apply button below? But first, have a look at what your responiblities would be.
- Deployment and Support of POS Terminals
- Configuration of POS Terminals
- Prepping of POS Terminals
- Application loading, installation and configuration on Terminals
- Ensure all terminal applications are loaded within TATs/SLAs agreed with customers
- Testing of new POS Applications, bug fixes, enhancements, etc.
- Provide remote support to field staff
- Collate merchant/terminal data and activity reports
- Provide second level technical support at customer sites
- Creates manuals for various terminal applications
- Remote merchant training
- Collates details of all changes and upgrades on all applications
- End Results/Customer Satisfaction
- Coordinate Testing of Applications
- Quality Assurance
- Give out Support Location
- Acquire Merchants
- Train Bank Reps and other solutions
- Visit Clients Locations
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must Reside in Anambra State
- Minimum of OND/HND Certificate
- Must be computer Literate
- Have a valid professional class driver’s license
- Knowledge of codes, policies, regulations and procedures related to Terminal/POS Handling and Management
- Must be detail and process oriented
- Responsible and Experienced
Please note only applicants who reside in Anambra should apply.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/506187 to apply for this job .