Wellrose pharmacy is a retail pharmacy that provides Health-care services to its neighbouring communities.
We offer a career in an environment that is always evolving and innovative.
We are looking for an Accountant to join our team.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analysing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- To be involved in reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system.
- To undertake the function of stock taking and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis by working closely with the designated staff members.
Qualifications and Competencies
- BSc or HND Accounting.
- Have 2 to 3 years relevant work experience.
- Must be able to handle Inventory analyses.
- Must be Energetic and hard-working.
- ICAN Student membership and a stint with a consulting firm will be an added advantage.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/496426 to apply for this job .