The position of Business Development Officer consists of Locating or proposing potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities and implementing all marketing strategies. It also consists of developing pricing strategies with the goal of maximising the firm's profits or shares of the market while ensuring the firm's customers are satisfied, and overseeing product development or monitoring trends that indicate the need for new products and services. It requires the development of negotiating strategies and positions by studying the integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials.
- Confer or consult with department head to plan business development strategies, advertising services and to secure information on company product and customer specifications;
- Confer with potential customers regarding their needs and advise customers on our value proposition with the aim of closing sales;
- Screen potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organisation's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
- Enhances organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, commodities, or other subjects of sale;
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts;
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service;
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Assist in promotional strategies and product development;
- Assist in writing and editing sales and marketing materials, which include articles, presentations, white papers etc.
- Complete sales-related and marketing administrative projects that include running marketing and sales reports, conducting research on company and other assignments in database;
- Maintain project tracking spreadsheets and business line marketing calendars;
- Manage marketing and media event budgets and arrange preparatory meetings for trade shows and seminars;
- Prepare invitations, event agendas, track payments or refunds and registration forms for events;
- Prepare press releases, company newsletter and event announcements;
- Provide administrative aid for various projects related to the market, which includes project meeting schedules, minutes of a meeting, transcribe notes and compose memos;
- Provide assistance in creating and enhancing the campaign list;
- Provide assistance in terms of logistics to events like seminars and trade shows;
- Provide personal and administrative support to directors. The support includes running errands, coordinating travel arrangements, preparing appointments and agendas;
- Serve as liaison between advertising agencies and the company, print suppliers, freelance talent, and various marketing services;
- Update company headlines and news in the corporate website;
- Validate and fulfil request for information and marketing, tracking emails and requests.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/496425 to apply for this job .