- The business development officer will be responsible for creating business opportunities and develop business plans to achieve goals
- Accounts Management and working with Head of marketing to formulate sales and promotional strategies.
- identify and analyse an organisation's strengths and weaknesses, and respond to opportunities and threats in the marketing environment.
- The officer sets goals for attracting new business, and guides the development staff in the area of product research and development.
- develop and implement appropriate strategies by selecting, segmenting and targeting markets, and promoting products and services to those markets
- manage distribution channels such as shops and wholesalers
- Undertake marketing audits to monitor sales performance.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/496389 to apply for this job .