Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm.
Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
- Administration & Office Support
- Archives & Records
- Fleet Management
- Premises/Facility Management
- Vendor Management
- Power Management
- Mail Room/Courier Services
- Degree or Higher Diploma any field
- A postgraduate qualification is an added advantage
- A minimum of 3 years post-graduation experience
- Excellent Knowledge of Facilities & Admin Services Management
- Technical skills and hands – on ability
- Organizational and reporting skills
- Problem-solving and multi-tasking
- People management skills
- Service oriented, team player
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/496362 to apply for this job .