We are recruiting the following positions for our client, an FMCG company in Nigeria. Positions are open to both Nigerians and Expatriates.
This position reports to the Chief Executive Officer and will manage issues relating to employment, employee relations, compensation, benefits, and other areas of HR
- The HR Business Partner will focus on aligning HR activities with the business by providing a comprehensive, professional and efficient service, offering strategic and operational support, advice and information to the management and staff.
- Ensure through advice & monitoring that HR policies are implemented consistently, & that the core values of the company with regard to people are upheld
- Advice all employees on the HR & employee relations policies
- A minimum of 4 to 6 years of professional experience in general human resources with knowledge of federal and state employment and benefit laws
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, behavioural science, or social science. A post graduate qualification in HR is preferable
- Certification in multiple human resource disciplines would be an added advantage
- Must be willing to work in any part of Nigeria.
Competitive Salary, Annual Bonus, Healthcare – Family plan, Group Life Insurance and accommodation Assistance
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates with the required profile and proven experiences who meet the qualifications are invited to submit, in English Language via email a cover letter, updated CV, three professional referees, current salary and salary expectation
Please note: CV file should be in MS-Word or Adobe PDF format only.
Please write the position applied for as the subject and only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/496361 to apply for this job .