We are recruiting the following positions for our client, an FMCG company in Nigeria. Positions are open to both Nigerians and Expatriates.
This position reports to the Chief Executive Officer and will be responsible for all sales and marketing activities in the assigned regions.
- Seeking a NSM that can focus on marketing expansion and identifying emerging market trends with a complete understanding of marketing channels, distribution system, supply chain, product handling
- Plan, direct and implement Sales strategies and programs to achieve or exceed the sales objectives for the company.
- Ability to understand changing market dynamics, translating them into actionable strategies to achieve company objectives
- A minimum of 15 years work experience with the last 3 to 5 years of leadership experience as a Regional/Zonal sales Manager leading a sales team, with proven successful track record in sales and delivering against targets
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from a reputable university. Additional qualification with a specialization in Marketing would be an added advantage
- Willing to work in any part of Nigeria and role might also necessitate frequent local travels
- Experience in the Nigerian FMCG or Food/Beverage distribution is highly required
- Develops Sales plans and budgets to achieve or exceed the annual sales objectives for the region. Monitor and control the sales budget to ensure optimum utilization of resources.
- Generate sales of company products in the region through a team of salesmen in order to achieve or exceed the annual sales targets
- Conduct regular market visits to check route coverage, competitor activity and continuously search for new opportunities in order to increase sales in the region
- Provide distributors and customers in the region with information about new or improved products and services in order to improve sales in the region
- Develop and maintain an efficient distribution network to ensure the comprehensive availability of company’s products and services across the country to achieve or exceed the sales targets
- Establish and ensure that all sales administration procedures relating to the region are properly implemented to support the sales teams in their efforts to accomplish the sales targets.
- Co-ordinate and follow up with the storehouse supervisor to ensure that adequate inventory stock of product is maintained for the Region in order to meet the sales delivery schedules and provide the distributors with superior levels of service and meet the needs of the customer
- Manage the Marketing team to ensure that adequate marketing support by way of merchandising and promotions is available in the region in order to provide brand visibility and promote sales in the region
- Develop the necessary National Sales Management organisation structure and ensure the right calibre of staffing and appropriate training to meet all job requirements.
- Provide leadership so that staff are well motivated and engaged to stay and contribute effectively to the organisation
- Oversee the development of new products and create product roadmap.
- And all other duties as assigned
Competitive Salary, Annual Bonus, Healthcare – Family plan, Group Life Insurance and accommodation Assistance
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates with the required profile and proven experiences who meet the qualifications are invited to submit, in English Language via email a cover letter, updated CV, three professional referees, current salary and salary expectation
Please note: CV file should be in MS-Word or Adobe PDF format only.
Please write the position applied for as the subject and only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/496357 to apply for this job .