We are recruiting the following positions for our client, an FMCG company in Nigeria. Positions are open to both Nigerians and Expatriates.
This position reports to the Board of Directors and will have overall responsibility of the P&L for the business.
- Seeking a proven business-builder CEO, with exceptional background in the manufacturing/FMCG space with a successful track record in sales & marketing, administration, production, supply chain management and operations.
- Have a proven track record in managing and growing a business exponentially and delivering results. Developing and implementing plans to optimize the company’s capital structure and the operational and financial strategies to support growth and development
- A minimum of 18 years work experience with the last 8 years of experience in a senior leadership capacity as CEO or Head of profit Centre.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from a reputable university. Additional qualification in other related fields would be an added advantage.
- Willing to work in any part of Nigeria and role might also necessitate frequent local travels
- Experience in the Nigerian FMCG or Food/Beverage distribution is highly required.
- Creates annual operating plans that support strategic direction set by the board and correlate with annual operating budgets; submits annual plans to the board for approval
- Collaborates with the board to define and articulate the organization’s vision and to develop strategies for achieving that vision
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to the organization that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the company.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Develops and monitors strategies for ensuring the long-term financial viability of the organization
- Participate in the development of the corporation's plans and programs as a strategic partner.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes
- Oversees staff in developing annual budgets that support operating plans and submits budgets for board approval
- Prudently manages the organization's resources within budget guidelines according to current laws and regulations
- Provides prompt, thorough, and accurate information to keep the board appropriately informed of the organization’s financial position
- Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation.
- Establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Serves as the primary spokesperson and representative for the organization
- Assures that the organization and its mission, programs, and services are consistently presented in a strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders
- Actively advocates for the organization, its beliefs, and its programmatic efforts
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and the community, building relationships with peer organizations when appropriate
- Motivate and lead a high performance management team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the executive team not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting;
- Company-wide committee facilitation including planning, production, staff and Board of Directors, including arranging meetings and agendas, attending and minuting meetings;
- Promotes a culture that reflects the organization’s values, encourages good performance, and rewards productivity
- Hires, manages, and fires the human resources of the organization according to authorized personnel policies and procedures that fully conform to current laws and regulations:
- Monitor and manage all direct reports effectively and ensure an adequate performance management and improvement systems are in place.
- Oversees the operations of organization and manages its compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Creates and maintains procedures for implementing plans approved by the board of directors
- Direct and participate in acquisition and growth activities to support overall business objectives and plans.
- Participate in capital market development, including participation in road shows, bank meetings, analyst meetings, and more.
- All other duties as assigned.
Competitive Salary, Annual Bonus, Healthcare – Family plan, Group Life Insurance and accommodation Assistance
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates with the required profile and proven experiences who meet the qualifications are invited to submit, in English Language via email a cover letter, updated CV, three professional referees, current salary and salary expectation
Please note: CV file should be in MS-Word or Adobe PDF format only.
Please write the position applied for as the subject and only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/496356 to apply for this job .