Prestige Assurance Plc is a major general insurance Company in Nigeria with over 60 years of undisputable prestigious services. We strive to create long-term value for our stakeholders through strong business fundamentals, consistent with our mission guided by our vision and directed by our company's core values.
We are one of the largest insurance company in Nigeria, with a shareholders’ fund in excess of 5.9Billion as at 31st December 2016 and has established a reputation for excellent delivery of insurance products and services, especially in special risks, such as oil & energy, aviation, engineering, and industrial risk management.
- Manage and maintain Executive schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, teleconferences and making changes to appointments.
- Organising and maintaining diaries/itineraries and to take, type and distribute minutes of meetings in accordance with the MD’s instructions.
- General logistics and arranging travel visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the MD to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Set up and maintain filing systems and work procedures as well as collating information and maintaining databases.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the MD to determine appropriate course of action.
- Receiving and attending to MD's visitors and clients.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Composing and preparing correspondence/Reports; monitors and responds to emails;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the MD.
- Any other duties assigned by the Management.
The ideal candidate must be fully resident in Lagos State and possess a minimum of 7 years cognate experience preferably working with an expatriate in the Energy or Financial Sector and not more than 35 years in age.
- Degree in Secretarial Administration or any other Social Science with a minimum of second class Upper Division.
- Possession of a Professional or Postgraduate qualification is an added advantage.
- Proficient in word processing and if skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages;
- Ability to generate desired reports independently.
- Ability to work for long hours under pressure and meet tight deadlines while paying close attention to detail;
- Excellent communication, presentation, leadership and organizational skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/496183 to apply for this job .