- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Understanding the company’s business thoroughly
- Hire and supervise any paid office staff of the company subject to approval by the board, and coordinates all volunteer office workers to execute the directives of the board of directors.
- Act as custodian of minutes, updating resolution and ordinance books in accordance with retention, and oversee filling minutes of any meeting and in an appropriate filling system.
- Attend all meetings of the company, represent the organization in external events where necessary and as directed by the board.
- Having at least a basic knowledge of corporate and securities law
- Demonstrating an “executive presence,” backed up with solid communication skills
- Being able to lead and work within a multi-disciplinary setting to achieve consensus
- Knowing how to overcome bureaucratic thinking
- Maintaining the appropriate perspective no matter how pressured a situation
- Coordinating and attending board and committee meetings and drafting minutes
- Serving as a liaison for directors, officers, and shareholders
- Directing the activities related to the annual meeting of shareholders
- Maintaining key corporate documents and records
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Excellent customer service.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Minimum of HND in any relevant discipline
- Word, Excel, Outlook knowledge.
- Welcomes visitors and informs appropriate personnel of their arrivals.
- Processing of letters, memos, schedules and other correspondence as needed
- Creates and maintains client contact files.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- Must be flexible and creative
- Ability to adapt in a changing environment
- Ability to achieve outcomes with minimal direct supervision
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/496178 to apply for this job .