A reputable microfinance bank with its Head Office located in central Lagos requires a suitable candidate for the positions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Database Management ,generating of reports on demands
- Carry out database back-up &Recovery
- Resolving issues on the Core banking application and ensuring back-up of daily transaction before and after close of business.
- Responsible for the design and maintenance of the company’s website and products’ dedicated websites.
- Ensure business continuity of bank operations at any time
- Trains and orientate staff on the use of hardware and software products.
- Network administration; identify and resolve problems received from both physical and logical network related connection challenges
- Develop and drive the implementation of IT Security policy
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources
- Media Management; Managing the bank’s presence on the social media and using social media to assist the organization in achieving some of their objectives.
- Hire and manage information systems personnel and contractors to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems
- Meet with managers to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
- Manages the information technology budgets.
- Provide orientation to new users of existing technology, train staff about potential uses of existing & new technology
- Provide technical support to business users both remotely and face to face
- Administer installations, including setting up new systems/ hardware and promptly installing updates
- Troubleshooting IT equipment - computers, printers, scanners etc.
- Assist with the Installation, configuring and support of the LAN, and Internet systems
- Maintain log and/or list of required repairs and maintenance
- Provide network accounts and passwords as required
Knowledge ,Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree /HND in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent and professional certifications in database management, networking web design and development.
- 4 to 10 years’ experience in information technology functions
- Experience in the financial/banking industry is preferred.
- Report writing skills are required.
- Management and supervisory skills
- Ability to install and administer computer hardware, software and networks
- Team building skills
- Assertive, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal, written, presentation and listening communications skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/496129 to apply for this job .