Enabled Business Solutions Limited, is currently recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors, suitably qualified candidates to fill this position
- Full life cycle recruiting for all exempt level positions within the organization
- Develop job description for newly created positions and appropriate compensation levels
- Source candidates through a variety of resources including: Networking, Employee Referrals, job boards, Career/College recruiting events as well as any and all other methods
- Qualify candidates through phone screens, face to face interviews, applicant testing and background checks
- Cultivate a steady pipeline of qualified candidates for ongoing needs
- Extend offers and facilitate new hire orientations.
- Source professionals for contract based and permanent job opportunities for company and clients.
- Identify potential candidates using a variety of tools, including but not limited to databases, web sites, networking events and more
- Interview and assess candidate skills based on the unique requirements of each position
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related area
- Minimum five years corporate recruiting/staffing experience
- Ability to build positive relationships with organizations management
- Professionalism in handling confidential information is a must
- Previous experience in high volume staffing strongly preferred
- Experience sourcing, screening and assessing candidate qualifications
- Experience researching local industry/employment market to drive recruiting process
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong detail orientation, follow up and organizational skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including MS Office suite, especially MS Outlook
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/496128 to apply for this job .