Médecins du Monde or Doctors of the World, is an international humanitarian non-profit organization that provides emergency and long-term medical care to vulnerable populations while advocating for equal access to healthcare worldwide.
- Purchase process: local purchase process of goods for the mission, under the supervision of the logistic Coordinator, according to the MDM purchasing procedures.
- Stock Management: Regularly check inventory, levels (physical counts), organization of Stock, cleanliness and access.
- Fleet Management: Follow up of cars maintenance and drivers movements.
- Guest House Office: Follow up the maintenance of equipment, identify needed repairs, contact repairers and buy material. Establish the monthly needs regarding the running stock (water, cleaning products, etc.…) and realize the purchase. Follow the guards working schedule.
- Administration: Work in close collaboration with administrator according to the committing expenditures and procurement process
- Security: Input to the mission security protocols
- Relationship Building: Network with other INGOs, Government bodies to improve communication and share information, particularly relating to security
- Minimum education level: University Degree or HND
- A minimum of 1-year professional experience in a similar position
- Experience in purchasing
- Languages: (spoken and written) English, (spoken) Kanuri and Hausa.
- Excellent Office Word and Excel skills
- Strong work ethic and rigor
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to solve problems and think laterally, must be innovative
- Team player
- Experience working in humanitarian emergency settings is an asset.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/496111 to apply for this job .