Fotofast Group is in the business of producing outstanding creative print and digital solutions. Our range of solutions cover photography both in studio and on location, photobooks, large format, packaging, magazines, on line web to print ecommerce solutions for photobooks and both business and personal stationery and finally cardboard engineering. We sustain our innovation culture with ground-breaking technologies in such a way that it results in outstanding and memorable customer experiences and for our staff a greater technical understanding of our various products and solutions plus practical knowledge of their chosen career.
- Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating
- to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, mix of products and
- services sales, customer retention and customer acquisition.
- Adhere to all quality standards and processes, for the
- acquisition of customers, opportunities and submission of tender
- and contract documents.
- Maintenance of the CRM database
- Provide regular feedback to senior management about
- marketplace and competitors’ activities
- Develop effective working relationships with customers
- through regular meetings and identify and obtain further sales
- and business development opportunities
- Work with your team to develop marketing
- campaigns to support Sales Strategy. Generate new business and
- raise awareness of other company products.
- Identify requirements for new products & services to
- anticipate and potentially lead the market.
- Apply Company-wide project management standards
- in preparing bids and contracts (proposals), responding to customer needs and managing the sales process from opportunity identification to customer sign off.
- Undertake regular project reviews with all involved in
- these processes to ensure transfer of knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience, educational qualifications, and proven track record of corporate excellence and business innovation are required.
- Candidate must be able to manage people, manpower, and systems; activate both B-2-B and B-2-C prospecting; and leverage on marketing initiatives to grow the business.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/496104 to apply for this job .