- A professional approach must be adopted with all patients, staff and visitors.
- To provide medical cover, routine and emergency, during hours of duty and work in conjunction with other medical officers to provide a 24 hour service to the hospital.
- To clerk in and assess urgent admissions as required when the relevant consultant is not immediately available.
- To undertake a morning and evening ward round daily and if possible with a member of the nursing staff when available ensuring patients are visited where appropriate.
- To make an entry in the patient’s notes as appropriate following ward rounds or any other patient examinations, communication or procedures.
- And other job that maybe assigned by the consultant .
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/496101 to apply for this job .