Onstream Group - With more than three decades of global industry experience, the company is now structured as a group of business units, each with its own specialisations. Through these units, the Group can provide tailored services to address the needs of our clients worldwide in the most effective and competitive manner.
The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
- Safe and efficient planning and execution of maintenance and modifications work
- Install safety and continuous improvement culture
- Performance management and adherence to corporate targets
- Equipment troubleshooting, failure and root cause analysis, continuous improvement of work programs and equipment reliability.
- Monitor the implementation of QHSE regulation and follow up program towards HSSE audit within his/her area of responsibility in order to minimize any possible risk and comply with company and government regulation
- Develop, propose, & monitor the implementation of budget in the respective working unit in order to ensure the budget is used effective & efficiently and comply with respective approved budget
- Coach and develop subordinates in his/her area of responsibility in order to ensure they have the skills & capability in performing more effective & efficient work within the organization.
- Special Accountabilities during project phase:
- Develop overall maintenance strategy
- Develop maintenance business processes and procedures in order to ensure availability of all technical procedures for mechanical, electrical, and instrument.
- Select, and order 2 years’ spare parts inventory in order to ensure inventory level is maintained as per standard
- Establish maintenance workshop and warehouse.
- Select, and order necessary tools, equipment, and cranes for ongoing operation in order to ensure the availability of equipment for LNG production as per business plan and high reliability.
- Participate in the recruitment of all maintenance personnel.
- Develop maintenance management structures consisting of in house and contractor resources (this includes the workshop and warehouses).
- Deliver the maintenance part of the OIP: complete and competent organization, processes & systems, procedures, and resources at handover
- Establish long-term maintenance plan, budgets and ensure adherence to targets
- Establish performance management culture and systems
- Degree in Engineering Faculty from college or university
- Knowledge in Maintenance Management and Execution best practices
- Proven track record in setting up new operations and improvement in maintenance & operations and equipment reliability
- Full command of English language
- Interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good writing and presentation skills
- 10 to 15 years of experience in Oil & Gas construction yards
- Oil & gas mechanical maintenance and engineering minimum 10 years
- Work management minimum 10 years
- Computerized Maintenance Management Systems – minimum 10 years
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Reliability Centred Maintenance techniques
- Patient and dedicated coach and trainer for developing staff
- Must be a self-starter with a strong work ethic, and effective team player and demonstrate the required flexibility that the role will require.
- Must have good communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Must have a sound technical background and be willing to engage in areas out with the direct technical experiences.
- Must have good organizational skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495976 to apply for this job .