- Managing promotions and campaigns effectively to ensure market penetration.
- Working closely with line manager in the preparation of proposals/ Product papers.
- Achieving the assigned target in terms of revenue.
- Sending out and active follow up of Monthly Renewals.
- Soliciting for new businesses.
- Generation, monitoring and publish monthly (Life and General Business) Global and Retail reports
- Day to day management of channel’s activities for both Life and General Business activities.
- Market and product research analysis. (Customer product feedback & Competitors intelligence) to know what products we can improve on.
- Prompt response to all mails/requests (Quote, Underwriting, Documents and confirmation of authenticity) within agreed timelines in the SLA.
- Liaising with the department below on related issues.
- Underwriting (Life and General Business)
- Claims (Life and General Business)
- Finance (Life and General Business)
- Follow up on outstanding proposals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field
- A minimum of five (5) years’ direct sales experience in a financial institution preferably a Bank or an Insurance firm.
- Ability to maintain high Grooming Standards.
- Experience in customer service.
- Excellent Marketing and negotiation skills.
- Good Relationship management skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage self and sales team.
- Good I.T, budget and report writing skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- The ability to understand and analyse sales figures
On meeting assigned target, candidate will become a full staff.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495965 to apply for this job .