Sigma Qualitas is a network of seasoned and experienced consultants, with several years work experience in large multinational organizations and the public sector, who have come together for the purpose of providing consultancy expertise and training to clients across various industries.
- Inspect aircraft, maintenance procedures, air navigational aids, air traffic controls, and communications equipment to ensure conformance with Federal safety regulations.
- The Quality Control Inspector role exists to develop, maintain and enforce a framework of standards and inspection for aircraft maintenance safety and reliability
- Inspect work of aircraft mechanics performing maintenance, modification, or repair and overhaul of aircraft and aircraft mechanical systems to ensure adherence to standards and procedures
- Inspect repaired, or modified aircraft to identify damage or defects and to assess airworthiness and conformance to standards using checklists, hand tools, and test instruments
- Ensure all paperwork is completed correctly on in-process aircraft, Research and draft technical documents
- Inspect parts for condition, conformity and documentation at shipping, receiving and acquisition
- Assist QC Manager with aircraft inspections for condition, quality and conformity with FAA, Aviation industry and Dynamic Aviation standard
- Approve or deny issuance of certificates of airworthiness. Issue certificates or licenses
- Conduct flight test programs to test equipment, instruments, and systems under a variety of conditions, using both manual and automatic controls. Test performance of aircraft equipment.
- Inspect work of aircraft mechanics performing maintenance, modification, or repair and overhaul of aircraft and aircraft mechanical systems to ensure adherence to standards and procedures. Inspect aircraft or aircraft components.
- Examine aircraft access plates and doors for security. Inspect aircraft or aircraft components.
- Investigate air accidents and complaints to determine causes. Investigate transportation incidents, violations, or complaints.
- Observe flight activities of pilots to assess flying skills and to ensure conformance to flight and safety regulations. Evaluate performance of applicants, trainees, or employees.
- Start aircraft and observe gauges, meters, and other instruments to detect evidence of malfunctions. Monitor equipment gauges or displays to ensure proper operation. Inspect aircraft or aircraft components. Pilot aircraft.
- Examine landing gear, tires, and exteriors of fuselage, wings, and engines for evidence of damage or corrosion and the need for repair. Inspect aircraft or aircraft components.
- Examine maintenance records and flight logs to determine if service and maintenance checks and overhauls were performed at prescribed intervals. Review documents or materials for compliance with policies or regulations.
- Inspect new, repaired, or modified aircraft to identify damage or defects and to assess airworthiness and conformance to standards, using checklists, hand tools, and test instruments. Inspect aircraft or aircraft components.
- Recommend replacement, repair, or modification of aircraft equipment. Recommend changes or corrective procedures.
- Prepare and maintain detailed repair, inspection, investigation, and certification records and reports. Record service or repair activities.
- Analyse training programs and conduct oral and written examinations to ensure the competency of persons operating, installing, and repairing aircraft equipment. Evaluate performance of applicants, trainees, or employees.
- Recommend changes in rules, policies, standards, and regulations, based on knowledge of operating conditions, aircraft improvements, and other factors. Recommend changes or corrective procedures.
- Schedule and coordinate in-flight testing programs with ground crews and air traffic control to ensure availability of ground tracking, equipment monitoring, and related services. Schedule operational activities. Coordinate flight control or management activities.
Educational and Job Requirements:
- Experience NYSC + 10 years work experience
- An ATP License with appropriate ratings for Airbus XXXXX
- +5 years’ experience maintaining Airbus XXXXX the same category and class in a supervisory capacity ESSENTIAL
- Graduate Qualifications First degree from a recognized University in the Social Sciences' or Related Fields REQUIRED
- Post Graduate Qualifications Any Post Graduate Degree OR MBA, Professional in Human Resources (PHR) Certification, Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification or equivalent OF ADVANTAGE
- Entry Level Certifications and Training Requirements Relevant ISO, PMP, Employee Assessor or Equivalent.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Soft Skills Attention to Detail, Highly Organized, Team Oriented and Leadership, High Tolerance for Stress, Problem Management (analysis and resolution), Customer Service Orientation, Relationship Builder, High level of Integrity, Behaviour and Passion for Excellence REQUIRED
- Business Skills Advises on the available standards, methods, tools and applications relevant to own specialism and can make appropriate choices from alternatives. Analyses, designs, plans, executes and evaluates work to time, cost and quality targets. Assesses and evaluates risk. Communicates effectively, both formally and informally. Demonstrates leadership.
- Facilitates collaboration between stakeholders who have diverse objectives. Takes all requirements into account when making proposals. Takes initiative to keep skills up to date. Mentors colleagues.
- Maintains an awareness of developments in the industry. Analyses requirements and advises on scope and options for continuous operational improvement. Demonstrates creativity, innovation and ethical thinking in applying solutions for the benefit of the customer/stakeholder. OF ADVANTAGE
- Industry Exposure Must hold a valid Airframe & Power plant license. Ability to perform maintenance and inspection duties utilizing basic hand tools. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and the ability to use and effectively navigate ERP program, time clock and company intranet.
- Ability to follow directions and remain on task. A thorough understanding of aircraft and aircraft parts. A thorough understanding of aircraft maintenance procedures, aviation standards and FAA regulations.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills. Ability to work in close proximity to other people with a cooperative attitude.
- Manage time to effectively meet company priorities.
- Previous experience performing routine maintenance on aviation equipment, preferred Airbus 320 specific experience.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495961 to apply for this job .