Sproxil uses mobile technology to combat counterfeiting and increase brand equity with innovative, consumer-focused product protection and targeted marketing solutions. Its award-winning Sproxil Defender™ technology drives revenue and engages consumers at point of sale through brand assurance, fraud protection, and loyalty rewards. Sproxil Defender™ is touted as the most-widely used solution of its kind, deployed by several large companies across ten industries and protecting millions of consumers around the world.
The Marketing Communications Specialist will be responsible for creating impactful marketing campaigns that generate new sales leads for the company to grow its revenue. We seek a self-motivated creative individual who will display great initiative and independence, together with strong organizational, relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Manage brand delivery and consistency across all markets for all product lines
- Attract potential customers and maintain loyalty of existing customers
- Create, update and manage all published content (images, videos and written)
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotions and new product launches
- Establish, own and drive internal and external communications strategy that positively affects employees’ and customers’ understanding, engagement and commitment with the result of a stronger connection to the company
- Strategically promote the company’s products and services
- Traditional Marketing
- Develop, refine and execute marketing goals and strategies
- Design and execute marketing campaigns across all channels that enhance Sproxil's sales efforts
- Design all marketing materials, website content, and publications. Ensure accuracy and compliance with the organization’s brand architecture
- Set and meet internal and external marketing objectives
- Conduct market analysis and research to identify trends and opportunities
- Make presentations to the management on Marketing and Communications strategies and activities
- Digital Marketing
- Execute social media strategies on behalf of the company through competitive research and target audience assessment
- Device ways to monitor, measure and report on the impact of social media campaigns and effects on the business
- Develop content for, and execute B2B e-mail and SMS marketing. Maintain the Sproxil Blog
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A highly reliable individual with enthusiasm, creativity, and attention to detail is required, combined with excellent organization and communication skills.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- 3+ years experience in Strategic Marketing and Communications
- Expert skills using social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter
- A good team player and self-motivator
- Good creative skills and ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Sound knowledge of Web and digital marketing technologies (HTML, Google Analytics, SquareSpace, Adwords, BenchMark)
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495954 to apply for this job .