The Home Care Worker provides and coordinates individualized care and resources to elders, disabled and people with special needs and care, so they may continue to live in their homes and in the community.
Home Care may include transportation, house cleaning, personal hygiene, providing meals, and other health and wellness related activities.
Job Duties and Tasks for: "Personal and Home Care Aide"
1) Perform health-care related tasks, such as monitoring vital signs and medication, under the direction of registered nurses and physiotherapists.
2) Administer bedside and personal care, such as ambulation and personal hygiene assistance.
3) Prepare and maintain records of client progress and services performed, reporting changes in client condition to manager or supervisor.
4) Perform housekeeping duties, such as cooking, cleaning, washing clothes and dishes, and running errands.
5) Care for individuals and families during periods of incapacitation, family disruption or convalescence, providing companionship, personal care and help in adjusting to new lifestyles.
6) Instruct and advise clients on issues such as household cleanliness, utilities, hygiene, nutrition and infant care.
7) Plan, shop for, and prepare meals, including special diets, and assist families in planning, shopping for, and preparing nutritious meals.
8) Participate in case reviews, consulting with the team caring for the client, to evaluate the client's needs and plan for continuing services.
9) Accompany clients to locations outside the home, such as to physicians' offices or on outings, using a motor vehicle.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495951 to apply for this job .