- Markets services by asking for referrals from current clients; meeting prospects at community functions; responding to inquiries; developing promotions; presenting financial planning seminars.
- Assesses clients' financial situation by gathering information regarding investments, asset allocation, savings, tax planning, retirement planning, and estate planning; evaluating risk tolerance.
- Develops financial strategies by guiding client to establish financial goals; matching goals to situation with appropriate financial plans.
- Obtains clients' commitment by explaining proposed financial plans and options; explaining advantages and risks; providing explanations; alleviating concerns; answering questions.
- Monitors clients' financial situation by tracking changes in wealth and life circumstances; analyzing financial plan results; identifying and evaluating new financial strategies; recommending changes in goals and plans.
- Provides financial management information by preparing financial status analyses and reports.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking financial markets, general economic conditions, and new financial products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional and technical publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495948 to apply for this job .