- Conduct research and analysis of legal problems
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for individuals and businesses
- Advise and represent clients in courts, before government agencies, and in private legal matters
- Communicate with their clients and others
- Prepare and file legal documents, such as lawsuits, appeals, wills, contracts, and deeds
- Present facts in writing and verbally to their clients or others and argue on their behal
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495937 to apply for this job .