- Device and coordinate strategic initiatives to better leverage the efforts of restaurant Managers across the outlets.
- Devices several and modern ways of fostering cordial relationship between customers and company: retaining and improving customers experience during and outside the premises. Promote and foster positive customer service and effectively address all customer related concerns, and issues in a timely manner.
- Adapt materials and programs to support all the outlets requirements and assist with operational procedures, training and requirements as new systems, equipment, technology, menu, etc. are rolled out.
- Assist Restaurant Manager in addressing inconsistencies in operational materials and standards which forms the bulk of customer complaints, evaluate and coach customer facing eatery staff in methods to improve accuracy.
- A good first degree in any relevant discipline from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 7 years in a senior supervisory or managerial role in a professional service/consulting organisation
- Relevant industry experience will be an added advantage
- Can-do attitude with strong problem solving and leadership skills
- Must possess unwavering integrity and be of upstanding character
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495936 to apply for this job .