OneMedical is accelerating Nigeria's transition to a data-driven healthcare system by digitizing medical records and processes. Our amazing product is helping hospitals go-digital with minimal effort/cost.
We're looking for a growth (marketing) whiz to help bolster OneMedical’s presence. This personnel will be primarily responsible for reaching out to and overseeing a group of healthcare facilities, as well as developing their own team.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to join in the early stages of a growing technology startup.
• Leading a team responsible for signing up and onboarding facilities to use the OneMedical platform
• Continuous support to facilities and ensuring that the facilities are constantly engaged with and using the software effectively
• Ensuring that OneMedical becomes an integral aspect of the facility’s process
• Collaborating with other team leaders to drive OneMedical's key performance metrics
• Training new team members on all aspects of the software
• Supervising each team member’s role and daily activities
• Implementing and meeting weekly and monthly team goals and objectives
• Reporting to management on progress with facility sign ups, usage, team members’ efficiency and other issues/obstacles that may affect the team
• Excellent project management skills
• Ability to work closely and communicate effectively with local and international leadership in an ever-changing environment with tight deadlines
• Previous experience interfacing with customers
• Hustle is essential, moving quickly and executing to allow for continual iteration is a core competency of our team
• Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
• Ability to challenge team members and be challenged to achieve team goals
• Proactive interest to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
• Preference will be given to those with a background in healthcare, but the role is not limited to that
• Bachelor’s degree required
Compensation would be salary and commission-based with team leaders receiving a base salary of N50,000 - N150,000 monthly and 5% of the revenue per hospital signed up by the team (typically N50,000 to up to N200,000 monthly).
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495881 to apply for this job .