- Directing, coordinating and administering medical and non-medical resources, facilities and services.
- Liaising with clerical, medical and professional staff at all levels and developing services and implementing changes.
- Dealing with complaints or problems and ensuring services meet national standards.
- Any degree discipline is acceptable for entry: relevant skills and personality are usually more important than subject studied.
- Excellent communication, organization & time management skills.
Method of Application:
- Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CVs to OR forward their Names, Qualification, Post Applied for and Phone number to the number displayed on this advert.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495875 to apply for this job .