- To supports engineering projects by adapting and interpreting engineering drawings; preparing workers reports and duties, and inspections
- Verifies engineering work through supervision of site workers and materials inspections.
- Maintains project team accomplishments by communicating essential information; coordinating and assigning work duties to site workers
- Meets cost standards by preparing cost-benefit analyses; tracking and reporting expenses.
- Complies with codes and regulations by complying with requirements; preparing permit applications, plans, and compliance reports.
- Creativity, Team-working, Mathematical skills, Analytical skills.
- A good working knowledge of construction materials
- Design Skills, Site Development and Supervision, Planning, Conceptual Skills, Problem Solving.
- Candidate must possess a first degree/Higher National Diploma from a recognized University or Polytechnic and must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service at of submission of the application.
- MODE OF APPLICATION:
- Qualified and interested applicants should forward their CVS OR forward their Names, Qualification and Phone number to the number displayed on this advert.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495874 to apply for this job .