In response to current realities and the need to re-structure, the Nigerian chapter of the organizations seeks to recruit suitably qualified personnel for the position
Role Specification for the Office
- The Programme Co-ordinator will assist the UNGC Local Network Secretariat in co-ordinating the implemention of all the programmes of the organization.
- Reports to the Local Network Contact Person.
- Supports and co-ordinates the implementation of all decisions of the Steering Committee, and the Co-Chairs within the limits of the Constitution and budget
- Prepares proper record of minutes of meetings such as the Steering Committee, General Assembly, and other official meetings of the organization.
- Responsible for the update and document management of all files, legal and historic documents, membership and the organization’s mailing lists.
- Acts as membership secretary for all Participants and Signatories of the Local Network, and in that role assist with the identification of potential signatories and with the recruiting and on-boarding of new signatories.
- Under the supervision of the Local Network Contact Person, implements specific policies, procedures, and programs for purposes of the day-to-day administration, germane to implementing the general policies established by the Steering Committee
- Acts within the framework of existing policies as approved by the Steering Committee.
- Carries out the decisions of the Steering Committee within the guidelines established by these bodies.
- Administers the planning of all aspects of the organization’s national convention and other official meetings of the organization.
- Attends all meetings of the Steering Committee.
- Co-ordinates all approved programs, projects and major activities of the national secretariat staff.
- Provides necessary liaison and administrative support within budget limitations to committee chairmen and committees to enable them perform their functions effectively.
- Manages liaison with relevant internal and external authorities that includes the government and other relevant agencies.
- Track expenditures/transactions and ensure that they remain within allocated budget
- Carries out other ad-hoc responsibilities as designated by the Local Network Contact Person.
Person Qualification for the Role
- Minimum of a First Degree or equivalent in relevant field. MUST posses relevant experience in e-marketing.
- Good knowledge of IT, with an understanding of HTML is required.
- Good interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Good organisational and administrative skills.
- Good analytical and presentation skills.
- Good people skills.
- Good leadership skills.
- Team player, result-orientation and deadline driven.
- Ability to learn fast as well as the drive to impact.
The candidate will be provided with excellent training opportunities and a structured career development whilst working for the organization.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495745 to apply for this job .