Our company is a limited liability company incorporated in the year 2000 for the purposes of maritime operations, haulage, warehousing and operating a bonded terminal. Our clients spread across all industries and are majorly multinational corporations.
We seek to engage the service of a highly qualified candidate for the position of an Executive General Manager.
1. The right candidate will oversee the general activities of the company, which includes, the accounting department, the operations department, Business Development and HR and give progress report to the MD/CEO and the board of directors.
2. He/ She must be a chief sustainability officer who must ensure the income generating revenue of the company increases steadily.
3. He/ she must be able to make meaningful managerial decisions for the company that will take the company to a higher level of growth and operations.
4. He/ She must be able to adequately delegate duties and ensure responsibilities of staff at all times.
5. He/ She will be responsible for all expansion programmes of the company
6. He/ she must be able to make strategic business decisions on behalf of the Company.
7. The right candidate must have the right supervisory skills to ensure success in all opportunities.
8. The right candidate must be able to develop quality policies and procedures that will impact positively on the business.
1. Must have a first degree in Accounting.
2. Must a Master degree in Business Administration
3. Must have at least 18 years core experience in Accounting and Business Management, with a minimum of 10 years in a managerial position.
1. Must understand the meaning of office etiquettes and apply same duly.
2. Must be calm and always try to see the bigger picture of the company’s future plans.
3. Must be a leader
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE ALSO ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Interested applicants should send their cvs on or before the 30th of December, 2016. Kindly use the job title as you subject