A firm in the education sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
This full-time salaried position is responsible for providing sales reports in a professional and accurate format. Also responsible for the analysis of the data to support management decision-making and to help drive sales.
- Utilizing appropriate analytical reports and tools; provide daily support to division managers and VP of sales to help drive business.
- Collect and report accurate and timely sales related data as required by the sales and management teams.
- Develop strong relationships internally and with clients to become the go-to sales data resource person.
- Remain current on technical, industry and business issues and trends that affect the company sales efforts.
- Develop and maintain sales forecast reports.
- Evaluates and analyzes category management making recommendations as requested by management.
- Understand and comply with all company policies and procedures including safety policies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent planning, analytical, communication and computer skills required
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel, Diver and data skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team to communicate with team members and management on a daily basis
- Objective Analytical Power
- Ability to be a team player in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495709 to apply for this job .